Being a beauty lover can quickly become an investment. However, there are some ways to ensure you are getting your money’s worth out of all your products and what to do when you’re in between refills and still need to make it work. Check out these beauty tips and tricks!
1. Store your makeup wipes face down (ensure tab is closed) to ensure they all remain moistened.
2. Your toner can be used as a setting spray in a pinch!
3. Baby shampoo is a great and gentle brush cleaner. It’s inexpensive too!
4. Use coconut or olive oil as a preliminary makeup remover.
5. Use a pigmented eyeshadow similar to the color of your brow product as an alternative. Apply with a narrow angled brush.